Medieval & Renaissance Maps
Maps of Colonialism
How the State of Maine Came to Be
Travel & Tourism
Grim Thematic Maps
Intro to Maps
Wars & Disease
Asia & Africa
< Previous | Next >
1. Who was Nellie Taylor Ross?
2. What was the name of the man who began the Reformation by nailing his 95 Theses on a church door?
3. What pilot made the first non-stop flight over the Atlantic ocean?
4. John Smith was briefly the governor of what colony?
5. Who was the second president of the United States?
6. What queen is the state of Virginia named after?
7. Who was Sacajawea?
8. Whose voyage was the first to circumnavigate (travel around) the earth?
9. Who is Pennsylvania named after?
10. Who was the President of the Confederate States of America?
Empires and Colonialism
Inventions, Innovations, and Discoveries
United States and North America
Wars and Disease
The Osher Map Library & Smith Center for Cartographic Education | OML Home |
K-12 Education |
Support OML |